It's Time to Earn More
Storewide Sales and Sales Campaigns are powerful tools you can use to earn more. Sales are shown to significantly increase earnings, so we highly recommend you give it a try.
Start by going to your Sales & Discounts dashboard by clicking here.
What are Storewide Sales?
Storewide Sales are large-scale sales managed by the team at FlippedNormals. Storewide Sales comes in many shapes and sizes, but especially our Summer Sale and Black Friday Sale turn into big events that significantly increase traffic and earnings for everyone.
We therefore highly recommend you participate in as many storewide sales as possible. Here's what you need to know:
- Custom Discount Percentage
It's entirely up to you how much you want to discount your products during a Storewide Sale. Choose your discount percentage here.
- Instant Opt-in & Opt-out
You can instantly opt-in and out of Storewide Sales by pressing the little toggle in your dashboard. By default, you are opted in with a discount percentage of 50%. You can change your preferences anytime you want here.
- Category-Specific Sales
Storewide Sales will not always apply to all products on the marketplace. Sometimes a sale is for a specific category such as Tutorials or Brushes only. This means we will be hosting smaller, more frequent sales to keep the customers coming back for new offers.
To create a sense of urgency for your customers, a countdown will be displayed on your product pages when you are participating in a sale that ends in less than 48 hours.
Set up Storewide Sales Preferences here.
What are Sales Campaigns?
Sales Campaigns lets you schedule and host your own custom sales. Some of our most successful Creators make frequent use of this feature, so we highly recommend you try it out. Here's what you need to know:
- No limits to how many sales you can schedule
- No limits to how long a sale can last
- Include all products on your store or only a select few
- Supports discounts between 1 and 99%
- Sales scheduled for today's date go live immediately after saving
Create a Sales Campaign by clicking here.
Good to Know
There are a few things to be aware of when creating a Sales Campaign. We've collected a handy list for you here:
1. UTC Timezone
Sales Campaigns use the UTC timezone. This means that unless you've scheduled your Sales Campaign for right away, it will go live on the selected start date at 00:00 AM UTC and end on the selected end date at 11:59 PM UTC.
The dates in the calendar picker are also based on the UTC timezone, so depending on your location, your timezone might be 1 day ahead of UTC. If this happens, there'll be a handy little notice for you in the calendar so you can work around it.
See the UTC time here: https://time.is/UTC
2. Low Priced Products
Free licenses and $1 products are not affected by Sales Campaigns. Your final price after the discount is applied cannot be less than $1, which means that if you try to create a 50% sale on a $1.50 product, it would result in a price of $0.75. This is lower than $1 - therefore, this product will not be affected by your 50% sale.
3. Storewide Sale Priority
If you're opted-in to storewide sales, a live Storewide Sale will take priority over your Sales Campaign if they happen to affect the same product. Here's an example:
- You're opted-in to Storewide Sales with a discount percentage of 50%
- You're currently running a Sales Campaign on all your products with a discount percentage of 60%
- A Storewide Sale is launched that affects all products in the category Tutorials
- Your tutorials will nor be discounted with 50% (Storewide Sale takes priority)
- The rest of your products remain discounted with 60%
4. Discount Percentage Priority
The system is flexible, and you can schedule multiple campaigns including the same product at the same time. If you decide to do this, the highest discount percentage will take priority. Here's an example:
- You've created a Sales Campaign on all your products with a discount percentage of 30%
- The Sales Campaign is scheduled to last from Monday to Friday
- You've created a second Sales Campaign for one of your products with a discount percentage of 60%
- The second Sales Campaign is scheduled for Wednesday only
- The one product that is included in both campaigns will be 30% off on Monday-Tuesday, then 60% off on Wednesday, and then 30% off on Thursday-Friday
Top Tips on How to Earn More
Sales Campaigns gives you control of discounts and lets you create powerful marketing initiatives for your customers. Combine it with our top tips below and you're ready to increase your earnings starting today:
1. Social Media
Market your sale on all your social media. If you have a newsletter, this is also a great way to promote your campaigns.
2. Plan Ahead
Schedule your sales for times when customers are already looking for discounts. A New Year sale, Halloween sale, or a Black Friday sale are all examples of these.
3. Earn 95%
Share the Direct Sale links in your Manage Products dashboard to get 95% commission on each sale.
Host frequent sales on different products. Many of our best selling Creators host at least one sale a month, so don't be afraid to always have a good offer for your customers.
Sell on FlippedNormals
Apply to open a store today and take advantage of all our features and Creator advantages. Click here